Rancher in Nevada being harassed by the FEDS and confiscating his cattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just listened to Mr Bundy get interviewed, he stated that he was paying the Federal government Grazing fees until 1993, but stopped paying them because he didn't think they were the proper authority. He then tried to pay the state and the county but they wouldn't accept his money because they didn't own the land. So since 1993 he hasn't been paying for the land his cattle are on, by his own admission. His cattle that are being taken off the land where returned to him, by his own admission. People have told me that his cattle where being shot from helicopters "just mowing them down" well he said only one bull was shot when it ran wild... So....where is the issue here?

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just listened to Mr Bundy get interviewed, he stated that he was paying the Federal government Grazing fees until 1993, but stopped paying them because he didn't think they were the proper authority. He then tried to pay the state and the county but they wouldn't accept his money because they didn't own the land. So since 1993 he hasn't been paying for the land his cattle are on, by his own admission. His cattle that are being taken off the land where returned to him, by his own admission. People have told me that his cattle where being shot from helicopters "just mowing them down" well he said only one bull was shot when it ran wild... So....where is the issue here?

With all due respect ...youre post 273. Read the first 272 and the questions is answered.

KOH radio in Reno says the cost of this last week has been close to $5 million for all you taxpayers. They are reporting that the Clark County Sheriff brokered a deal that called off the round up and Federal Blockade... (maybe closing the "15" into Vegas was cutting into the showgirls tips and table earnings?).

This helicopter rodeo killed at least 135 head and it's not quite calving time here... so double that. Mitch... the quote you pulled out and the context that your presenting it as are way after the fact. Thats the backstory... this week we had half of Montana and every other "oathkeeper" and "3%" type group in a show down with a bunch of "operator" kitted BLM agents and some "contractors". Sniper teams (gov) had some high ground... the counter snipers (citizens) had some higher ground... and drones were flying, cell phone towers disabled and all sorts of other serious stuff --- way too serious for $300000 back fees or a damned turtle to get killed over.

In a recap... this symptom is just part of an ongoing polite revolt every Western state has been fighting with BLM and USFS for at least 30 years... we want our land back.

Last edited:

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What crowd would that be? Your not the brightest bulb on the tree? Californian?

Yeah, because personal insults are the way to go to get this problem resolved.

The "dude" in your video, who I knew on Military Arms Channel's forums and on his Youtube account going back a bit stated the BLM manages private property. That's most certainly not the case, but it sounds better to his audience, which increases his views and his clout amongst his subscribers. He is a pretty intelligent guy, but if you look back at all of his videos, you will see that he is a guy trying to become a Youtube celebrity (nothing wrong with that BTW), and that he has had drastic changes in the persona of his videos.

But please, refrain from the personal name calling. My header under my avatar shows you where I am located.

Also, I'll be at the OSA Easter eat-N-shoot if you'd like to introduce yourself to me personally.

Latest posts

Top Bottom