Rancher in Nevada being harassed by the FEDS and confiscating his cattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, because personal insults are the way to go to get this problem resolved.

The "dude" in your video, who I knew on Military Arms Channel's forums and on his Youtube account going back a bit stated the BLM manages private property. That's most certainly not the case, but it sounds better to his audience, which increases his views and his clout amongst his subscribers. He is a pretty intelligent guy, but if you look back at all of his videos, you will see that he is a guy trying to become a Youtube celebrity (nothing wrong with that BTW), and that he has had drastic changes in the persona of his videos.

But please, refrain from the personal name calling. My header under my avatar shows you where I am located.

Also, I'll be at the OSA Easter eat-N-shoot if you'd like to introduce yourself to me personally.

Just asking... I don't know this guy from Adam. However- he's pretty much given a nutshell of every brief and complaint filed by every governor out this way against the BLM and other Federal agencies.

Save the tough guy stuff. I know where your at. I'd have no problem breaking bread with you... but I am out here in Reno and deal with the gov.com on a professional basis every day....you may want to forget what you "know"... and listen to what these people go through out here. Sorry for the California crack... but living on the State line I hear that kinda talk all the time... you have it down pat.

Jestik

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesus...what tough guy stuff?

I ask you not to insult me personally and then let you know that I'll be at the OSA Eat-N-Shoot on 4/20/14 along with about 20 other OSAers and that you are welcome to come shoot and eat with us?

I to work with the BLM fairly regularly (I work in land surveying), and all I said was that I don't think TheRealTripleB was being completely objective in his dissertation of the argument, and that he might have been working an angle. That's all.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Feds did learn one thing though(see the link below)----but their retention time(just like the low information voter's retention time) will be shorter than a "New York Minute". I bet they never use that "knowledge" when it comes to stopping illegal immigration.

http://assets.patriotpost.us/images/2014-04-14-9cb44836.jpg

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet the Feds learned something besides that RugersGR8.

I bet they learned they need to spend a whole lot more on weapons and gear.
Maybe get some of those MRAP things from the military.
mrap1.jpg

I bet they can get a good price on those and now they actually justify buying one to their superiors.

Can you imagine them buying sh1t like that when they don't need it?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet the Feds learned something besides that RugersGR8.

I bet they learned they need to spend a whole lot more on weapons and gear.
Maybe get some of those MRAP things from the military.
mrap1.jpg

I bet they can get a good price on those and now they actually justify buying one to their superiors.

Can you imagine them buying sh1t like that when they don't need it?

Those things are great, but eventually, you have to get out of them. ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom