Rancher in Nevada being harassed by the FEDS and confiscating his cattle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those things are great, but eventually, you have to get out of them. ;)
Can I ask you a question Jerry?
Why do you work for the federal government that you obviously despise?
Seriously, I have wondered for years.

Is it for the federal retirement check?
Added to a military retirement check added to a social security check?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is funny right here. I don't care who you are.

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_f7fafbc6c52c6b107923b625bf4f0378.jpg

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This just in from Harry Reid.

Reid tells News4's Samantha Boatman his take on the so-called cattle battle in southern Las Vegas. "Well, it's not over. We can't have an American people that violate the law and then just walk away from it. So it's not over," Reid said.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can I ask you a question Jerry?
Why do you work for the federal government that you obviously despise?
Seriously, I have wondered for years.

Is it for the federal retirement check?
Added to a military retirement check added to a social security check?

You and I disagree on a lot of things and this is just one more. I don't despise the .gov, I respect it's inherent flaws and potential for misuse and outright abuse.

I am in a unique position to ensure that my little corner of it will deal honestly and fairly with the public I am SUPPOSED to be serving. I do not control the people, I serve them.

If you were to poll the stakeholders I work with on a daily basis, I think you'd find that while they hate to see me coming or get a call from me as a representative of the .gov, they overwhelmingly tend to be glad that it's me personally that will be working with them.

Far too many people in the .gov (particularly in loftier positions than I) forget their place in the grand scheme of things. I do my best to try and remember mine. I'm not here to obstruct life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness, but to further those endeavors as best I can.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You and I disagree on a lot of things and this is just one more. I don't despise the .gov, I respect it's inherent flaws and potential for misuse and outright abuse.

I am in a unique position to ensure that my little corner of it will deal honestly and fairly with the public I am SUPPOSED to be serving. I do not control the people, I serve them.

If you were to poll the stakeholders I work with on a daily basis, I think you'd find that while they hate to see me coming or get a call from me as a representative of the .gov, they overwhelmingly tend to be glad that it's me personally that will be working with them.

Far too many people in the .gov (particularly in loftier positions than I) forget their place in the grand scheme of things. I do my best to try and remember mine. I'm not here to obstruct life, liberty or the pursuit of happiness, but to further those endeavors as best I can.
I was just wondering.

I never saw a federal police officer make a joke about shooting a police officer in another branch of the government before.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

And just in case you wanted to know.
Not only is the BLM not actually backing off of Cliven Bundy, Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association has revealed stunning information: on Ben Swann’s radio program, Mack said that he has received intelligence from multiple, credible sources inside the BLM and the Las Vegas Metro that there is “no question” that the federal government is planning a raid on the Bundy home and the homes of their children who live on the property.

According to Mack, the so-called retreat was nothing more than theatrics. “It was a ploy to get people to back off, to get people out of the way. They weren’t expecting us to get this amount of people here. They were surprised by the numbers and so they wanted a way to get us out of here. This was a ploy to get us out of here and then they’re going after the Bundys.” Mack said that when he was at the Bundy ranch on Saturday there were an estimated 600 to 800 protesters present when federal agents were releasing the cattle.

http://benswann.com/exclusive-sourc...-planning-a-raid-on-bundy-home/#ixzz2yttkLkpe

If it kicks off, here is the Nevada HiPO southern command feed.
http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/14431

People, be careful where you plant your flags, a learned man once said.

Last edited:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Human Shields​

Former Arizona Sheriff Reveals Chilling Strategy to Put Women ‘Up at the Front’ During Bundy Ranch Standoff

Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack revealed on Monday that he and other organizers who traveled to Clark County, Nev., to support Cliven Bundy during his land dispute with the feds planned to put women on the front lines in case the “rogue federal officers” started shooting.

Mack made the chilling revelation on Fox News’ “The Real Story” Monday, two days after the tense standoff between Bundy and the federal government came to a peaceful end.

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he said. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-up-at-the-front-during-bundy-ranch-standoff/

Last edited by a moderator:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Human Shields​

Former Arizona Sheriff Reveals Chilling Strategy to Put Women ‘Up at the Front’ During Bundy Ranch Standoff

Former Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack revealed on Monday that he and other organizers who traveled to Clark County, Nev., to support Cliven Bundy during his land dispute with the feds planned to put women on the front lines in case the “rogue federal officers” started shooting.

Mack made the chilling revelation on Fox News’ “The Real Story” Monday, two days after the tense standoff between Bundy and the federal government came to a peaceful end.

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” he said. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-up-at-the-front-during-bundy-ranch-standoff/

That's mighty manly of them!

Last edited by a moderator:

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think you have a distorted view of what a human shield is Hobbes.

If they were being used to prevent engagement by the BLM officers, then you would have a point. Just my opinion, not making a judgment either way.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was just wondering.

I never saw a federal police officer make a joke about shooting a police officer in another branch of the government before.

First, I'm not a federal police officer, I'm an Inspector. I'm also a reserve deputy locally, so I carry two sets of creds. Second, I have a warped sense of humor. If you haven't figured that out by now, then you haven't been paying attention! But, I didn't make a joke about shooting federal police officers. I simply pointed out a vulnerability in considering the use of armored vehicles. It's nearly impossible to make an arrest from inside one. :)

FWIW, my "leadership" is fully aware of my "uniqueness". I used to scare the living bejeezus out of them, but over time they've come to understand that I have my own unique code of conduct and an overly developed sense of justice. I'm not the threat, I'm the one that evaluates potential threats and mitigates vulnerabilities to reduce risk. Again, the people I work with both in and out of the .gov know where I stand. If I were the problem, I wouldn't still be where I am, nor would I have their confidence. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom