Real ID question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like you should mind ya own bidness and not question what I do or dont do.
Oh my apologies. I know you're very important and don't want to make a phone call to your insiders to get information but somehow at the same time want to have it handed to you for the good of the community. Silly me not seeing how the logic in that worked.

jackary

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I renewed to real ID since I have to go on Tinker and some of the other bases around the state for work, I took in my passport old drivers license and voter registration card, I believe you need two forms of photo ID and two address verifications, old drivers license covered both Photo ID and proof of address

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh my apologies. I know you're very important and don't want to make a phone call to your insiders to get information but somehow at the same time want to have it handed to you for the good of the community. Silly me not seeing how the logic in that worked.
You dont know sheet about me.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You dont know sheet about me.
I know you're very important and smart and unwaveringly right all the time. That's what you've told me about yourself anyways.

But I've also learned you don't like making phone calls to the girls that you've gone to for 17 years because you like it when threads get started and chatting happens. So I'm here chatting and yet you seem grumpy. I suppose that's the second contradiction of the thread. I mean, the first being that the thread is a public service you're providing for others to give the answers for you. Seems kind of a liberal entitlement thing, but obviously I don't know you. Just what you've told me and shown me.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know you're very important and smart and unwaveringly right all the time. That's what you've told me about yourself anyways.

But I've also learned you don't like making phone calls to the girls that you've gone to for 17 years because you like it when threads get started and chatting happens. So I'm here chatting and yet you seem grumpy. I suppose that's the second contradiction of the thread. I mean, the first being that the thread is a public service you're providing for others to give the answers for you. Seems kind of a liberal entitlement thing, but obviously I don't know you. Just what you've told me and shown me.
Go on with your bad self.
You know nothing about me.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't need real ID to fly if you have a TWIC, and you can use a TWIC to get a real ID. Plus with a TWIC you automatically can access the TSA Pre-Pass.

Latest posts

Top Bottom