REAL. lion pic in harrah oklahoma.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_bobcat_3.jpg
Even though, I am certain this is a bobcat and have the opinion that anything else is ridiculous, I am certain there are mountain lions in Oklahoma. However this is NOT a mountain lion.

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you take a picture of your computer screen with your flip phone? How is it that the pictures are always crap?

That lion must have got its face kicked in and ears bit off to make it look so much like a bobcat... I bet a black panther owned by bigfoot did it to him.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not a bob cat. Coloring isn't the same. We have those here. They're called mountain lions. We have one on the creek right by my house.

Umm, so what do the bobcats look like in your area? Since the bobcats in your area are apparently different then the bobcats that exist everywhere else in America.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J.hut "That's not a bob cat. Coloring isn't the same. We have those here. They're called mountain lions. We have one on the creek right by my house."

Umm, so what do the bobcats look like in your area? Since the bobcats in your area are apparently different then the bobcats that exist everywhere else in America.
I mean because the color is the biggest distinguishing difference, it doesn't have anything thing to do with one has a short tail, the other has a tail nearly half the length of the cat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom