Riots and Looting...the best way to get "Justice"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First I just want to say I am proud of you guys. 180 posts and this thread has not been locked :)

From the looks of things here and out in the media the police can not win. They are either over zealous or don't do enough.

I feel no matter what the investigation really says the office and police department will be hung out to dry.

Last edited:

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seriously?

So, if some 14yo steals a Slim Jim from the QT they need to be shot?
It depends. Is it the $1.49 Slim Jim or the $3.99 Slim Jim?
I'm conflicted. I can see how you should let him have the small slim jim, but the big hefty nutritious last all day Slim Jim? Preposterous!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The looters in Ferguson / New Orleans (Katrina) and any other happening. A riot / mob knowing LE will use deadly force will be a deterrent. What part of stealing a TV coincides with conducting a demonstration?
I hate thrives, YES shoot them like the rabid dog they are.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CNN just said that the 66 member Police Department only has three black officers. I feel like they need to actively recruit more black officers from this troubled area and not put them in patrol cars, but put them on the beat, walking around, talking to the community, establishing a good rapport. Officer Friendly used to be a mantra in some areas. The Bull Connor approach is always counterproductive. The video of the robbery reveals there is more to this story, but there is an underlying resentment toward Law Enforcement that needs to be corrected.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What about the store owners, can they shoot? They just lost everything.

Destroying a store and livelihood is not the same as shoplifting a Slim Jim.

What will come of this is simple... There will be no stores in that area for a long time to come if ever. Kinda like there are no Quick Trips in far north Tulsa. Want to guess why?

The community will suffer, rightfully so! You reap what you sow. Karma is a *****!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom