Ron Paul for President

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiPower

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not going to go into details about the friends and family I have known destroyed by drugs but I will say that there are two young children living with others because of drugs and my best friend growing up is dead because of them. You are not going to change my mind!!!!
And as the drugs that killed them were already illegal, and they've become some portion of that greater than a trillion dollars that the U.S. has spent trying to control something that can't be controlled, what was accomplished? All your attitude is doing is perpetuating the myth, and condemning countless thousands more to the same fate.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And as the drugs that killed them were already illegal, and they've become some portion of that greater than a trillion dollars that the U.S. has spent trying to control something that can't be controlled, what was accomplished? All your attitude is doing is perpetuating the myth, and condemning countless thousands more to the same fate.

Or keeping many thousands more from the same fate. I believe that if drugs were more readily available the problem would be bigger and so far I have not seen anything to change my mind.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Or keeping many thousands more from the same fate. I believe that if drugs were more readily available the problem would be bigger and so far I have not seen anything to change my mind.

Thus your "belief" demands the curtailing of the individual's right to Liberty because some of your family and friends were fools? The same argument is used by the anti-gun crowd.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thus your "belief" demands the curtailing of the individual's right to Liberty because some of your family and friends were fools? The same argument is used by the anti-gun crowd.

Seriously not fools, most of my family are genetically prone to addiction. This is why I do not drink or use any drugs I do not have to anymore.

My childhood friend was a fool. He was killed while driving high on weed. Slowed his reflexes down enough that he could not stop in time and rear ended a semi.
The dancer I knew that ODed did not know that someone laced her pot.
The guy that killed himself got paranoid while high on pot.
The girl that cut off her own hand did it while high because she could not stop smoking it.
The mother who's baby died just got high and forgot to turn on the heat and cover the baby up before she fell asleep.
I can name many more if you want.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Remember folks this race isn't about who we want in office, but who we want out of office. Last thing we want is for O'BOBO to be a Lame Duck with four years to plunder America with no oversight!!!!!!!!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Same here. During my time as a DS in Ga. I got to work pre-addmissions(Handleing all the trash picked up off the streets) an all it took was for one doped up nut to come in(always being polite first a fight would usually ensue) causeing other DS's t become involved to contain the situation, an someone whould be detailed(usually me an another officer) to take said dopehead to the local med center to get the stomach pumped, our fed liquid charcole to override the effects, which would cause another fight. Or on one of my last trip, there was a guy who had just had open heart surgery who decided in his drugge state to take on the hospital, I had to fight the6ft+ 300lb monster for a good five minutes till backup arrived. Sucks for him as he died from his stupidity, rupturing to of the arteries that had been resown by the doc's. I have no bad feeling on way or the other, as I went home that night a little sore, but alive!!

If drug dealers an their bosses were summaraly executed on the spot while dealing drugs it would put a very solid image in their mind that this **** isn't going to be tolorated in America, so take your bussiness eleswhere!!!!!!!!!!!!

HiPower

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And completely ignore the hundreds of millions in the U.S. alone that are effected by the crime aspect of it, but who don't use illegal drugs.

HiPower

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Remember folks this race isn't about who we want in office, but who we want out of office. Last thing we want is for O'BOBO to be a Lame Duck with four years to plunder America with no oversight!!!!!!!!
So, anybody at all is fine with you, just as long as it's not Obama? That pretty much guarantees status quo...what do you think got us in the mess we're in now to begin with? The only real difference between the Democratic party and the Republican party at this point is who the puppet masters are.

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, anybody at all is fine with you, just as long as it's not Obama? That pretty much guarantees status quo...what do you think got us in the mess we're in now to begin with? The only real difference between the Democratic party and the Republican party at this point is who the puppet masters are.

Sad to say its been that way for most of our current history, an I see nothing in any of them that changes my feelings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom