Ron Paul for President

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am not going to go into details about the friends and family I have known destroyed by drugs but I will say that there are two young children living with others because of drugs and my best friend growing up is dead because of them. You are not going to change my mind!!!!

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not going to go into details about the friends and family I have known destroyed by drugs but I will say that there are two young children living with others because of drugs and my best friend growing up is dead because of them. You are not going to change my mind!!!!

Were the drugs that killed your friends and family "outlawed"?? Or was it legal prescription drugs that killed your friends & family??

I think the point that people are trying to make is "that we all have choices". The next question to be answered is "who is responsible for these choices?"

Statistically, more people die from prescription drugs than "illegal drugs".

http://www.healthiertalk.com/prescription-drugs-more-likely-kill-you-recreational-drugs-0112

Quote- according to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), adverse drug reactions from drugs that are properly prescribed and properly administered cause about 106,000 deaths per year, making prescription drugs the fourth-leading cause of death in the U.S.

Compare this to the death toll from illegal drugs -- which is about 10,000 per year -- and you begin to see the magnitude of the problem that the pharmaceutical industry is propagating.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to mention saving thousands of lives and kept millions of others from ruining theirs.

Might be a reasonable point if it could be proven which it can't.

One could just as easily argue the other side that the cost of saving those lives (assuming they were even worth saving) far exceeds the benefit society gains from having those saved around.

Defeating Darwin is a costly process and a futile fight as Darwin always wins in the end.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So long as you realize that without a compelling argument you're not going to change ours either, I'm cool with that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom