Running the red on a motorcycle...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We're talking about inductive loop detectors here. Not all of them have the same sensitivity and even a properly place bike will not always trip them. Bike riders just gotta do what they gotta do and be careful about it.

4play

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well you can secretly get one of those infrared traffic light control device emitters. Just turn it on when you get tired of waiting, even better just turn it on before you have to stop, haha.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is pass due.I ride and once you sit through a light for the 4 cycle waiting on a car to pull up behind you ,you would want it. Bike riders are the most careful riders out there usually and they will be careful running the lights. I am now.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is long overdue.

I can't believe that turning stop lights into the equivalent of a stop sign when there is no traffic makes some of you upset. Not all lights can be triggered.

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:wink2:

Next time I see you your gona need a helmet. Oh wait a minute they don't make one big enough for your Punckin head.
hey now im the one beating this harley bee hive with my stick!!! ive been to sparks ok for there harley get together and there were some biggins there!!! ive got photos from arkcity harley drags ill show ya.... go big or go home i guess haha.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are some lights that just won't trip, no matter what you do. I think those riding bikes (at least the cruiser type) have enough brains to make this law a worthwhile endeavor.

Too bad some of the anti effort to this law isn't channeled into something worthwhile like getting people to get off their fricken cell phones while driving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom