Safe suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where is A.G. English at in BA? I did a google search for them but it pulled up Security Centers Inc.s address in Catoosa. I was in Security Centers last week shopping around. They have a huge selection, but I would like to check out all possibilities.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nevermind. I was back in Security Centers today and asked them about it. Apparently they bought out AG English right around the first of the year.
I have been everywhere that I know of that sells safes and they have the best selection by far and their prices seem more than fair. I will be buying my new safe from them very soon.

Blackbirdpilot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nevermind. I was back in Security Centers today and asked them about it. Apparently they bought out AG English right around the first of the year.
I have been everywhere that I know of that sells safes and they have the best selection by far and their prices seem more than fair. I will be buying my new safe from them very soon.

Yeah I mentioned Tulsa Safes earlier. I guess its actually Security Centers. Security Centers is Tulsa Safes and AG English. Its a great place with a LOT of safes to look at. They have a range from pretty inexpensive to really expensive. I was like a kid in a toy store walking around in there. Scott was really helpful and friendly.

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Scott was great to deal with, didnt mind me stopping in multilpe times until I made up my mind exactly what I wanted. Purchased my new safe from them today, it is being delivered tomorrow. I will post up on how the delivery process goes as well. So far, I am very impressed with them and would recommend anyone there as well.

Blackbirdpilot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scott was great to deal with, didnt mind me stopping in multilpe times until I made up my mind exactly what I wanted. Purchased my new safe from them today, it is being delivered tomorrow. I will post up on how the delivery process goes as well. So far, I am very impressed with them and would recommend anyone there as well.

Very cool. The delivery was pretty simple though the two guys had their hands full with my nearly 1700lb safe.

What did you get?

Latest posts

Top Bottom