Safe suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travis73

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use a decommissioned ATM. The company I bought it from removed all the outside components and inside electronics. It measures 2' x 2' x 4' and is equipped with a combination lock. Not bad for $70!!!

Electrician Mike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very cool. The delivery was pretty simple though the two guys had their hands full with my nearly 1700lb safe.

What did you get?

Mine is just under 1000lbs. Small problem getting it here, it is in place. I am not going to give out any other details until I get to talk with Scott tomorrow when he gets back in town. For now I will just say I wasnt very happy on Saturday.

nate76

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought a safe from https://www.patriotsafe.com/ . I'm VERY impressed with the quality, fit and finish, etc....I purchased the L.E.O Closet 18 gun safe. I think the deciding factor was the lifetime unlimited warranty on ALL parts of the safe for the original owner. Worth checking out. They have all different sizes and several different models.....My safe weighs 600 lbs. and my wife and I were able to bring it inside with a dolly...a struggle? hell yes but got er done with a hand truck...Also shipped quickly and got here in less time than they said.

I bought a patriot as well. Had a couple small issues with lighting and failing ballasts but Patriot sent me replacements at no charge. Cant complain. They do seem to be well priced for what you are getting. I bought a "scratch and Dent" special that was a few hundred cheaper and had minimal damage. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

Latest posts

Top Bottom