Saying goodbye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think anyone thought you were gone, DJ. That would have ruined all the fun.

Or; you could start over.
1. Try contributing something to the forum maybe? All you really did so far what was put a sign on your back that said "kick me."
2. Piss off BB not.
3. Get thicker skin.
4. Ask and ye shall receive; maybe not immediately, but in such cases, all one needs to do is rattle the chains a bit.
5. Many good people here. Lots to be learned and much BS to share to boot. You aren't the first Noob start off on the wrong foot; it's just that you are one of the best targets of opportunity as of late.
6. If you really need some help, advice, or whatever, make it known and you will be surprised at the people here who will go to great lengths to assist you.
7. If you do stay, and ever do decide to buy, sell, or trade, keep it above board and never, ever, never screw a fellow OSA member. To do so will surely be a one-time thing and will lead to an ousting by the group. For example, I am about to post something in the Classifieds. It is an item I do not need; I am not going to try to inflate the price or exaggerate the item. Somebody here will buy it based on my feedback or because they have bought, sold, or traded with me before. I am not going to screw that up for a $50 thing.
9. Don't be stupid and in general, just invite abuse. You will certainly get it if you do.
10. If you just can't help it, and you really are just stupid, then please stay around and post stupid things for us to jump on.
So; do you stay or do you go? It will be interesting, if you do stay, to watch you recover from your erroneous ways. Perhaps you can become a valued member of OSA...it's up to you now Pal.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HA!!! I was thinking it as you were typing it.

Thats funny right there!

I actually thought that too, and he may be MDP...I dunno...methinks he simply may be a Noob with a penchant for putting his foot in his mouth. Wait a minute, I've been around for a long time and I still do that too...oh well.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:lmfao: Oh man ... see? Even moderators screw it up sometimes ... sorry DeeJay ... I've had a really rough week -- best friend I've ever had passed away unexpectedly and just pile on from there ...

Let's start over, shall we?

The only thinh you really need to know is I'm very protective of my guys here ... heck I even took a hit for my Post #12 a while back ... we get trolled here from time to time so there's a hazing, for sure, but if you can survive a good-bye thread :wink2: you'll be fine ...

Welcome to OSA ... again ... :bighug:

Latest posts

Top Bottom