Saying goodbye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, dude, there are some people here (not me) who know just about everything there is to know about everything including guns, hunting, etc. Its a one stop shop for whatever you need to know. Some serious gun people here who seriously know their stuff. And pretty much NO worries about dealing with most any of them whether youre buying/selling/trading anything from a pistol to a car. If you get sick they will come over and help you move if you need it. They will hook your kid up with .22 ammo. There are lawyers, doctors, plumbers, mechanics, musicians, etc here all with limited free advice if you need it or they'll know where to get it. Best BBQ or steak in town, they'll know where it is. Need someone to talk to when your wife leaves ya theyre here for ya. But if you do something to make them laugh then get ready for the ribbing, trust me I know first hand many times in the last 7 years- its all in fun. Really do hope ya stick around. Be patient, you'll get ya a seat at the cool table when youre ready. And good gosh, dont ever put catsup on your eggs and tell em about it, if ya do just keep it to yourself.

Well said, very well said!

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or; you could start over.
1. Try contributing something to the forum maybe? All you really did so far what was put a sign on your back that said "kick me."
2. Piss off BB not.
3. Get thicker skin.
4. Ask and ye shall receive; maybe not immediately, but in such cases, all one needs to do is rattle the chains a bit.
5. Many good people here. Lots to be learned and much BS to share to boot. You aren't the first Noob start off on the wrong foot; it's just that you are one of the best targets of opportunity as of late.
6. If you really need some help, advice, or whatever, make it known and you will be surprised at the people here who will go to great lengths to assist you.
7. If you do stay, and ever do decide to buy, sell, or trade, keep it above board and never, ever, never screw a fellow OSA member. To do so will surely be a one-time thing and will lead to an ousting by the group. For example, I am about to post something in the Classifieds. It is an item I do not need; I am not going to try to inflate the price or exaggerate the item. Somebody here will buy it based on my feedback or because they have bought, sold, or traded with me before. I am not going to screw that up for a $50 thing.
9. Don't be stupid and in general, just invite abuse. You will certainly get it if you do.
10. If you just can't help it, and you really are just stupid, then please stay around and post stupid things for us to jump on.
So; do you stay or do you go? It will be interesting, if you do stay, to watch you recover from your erroneous ways. Perhaps you can become a valued member of OSA...it's up to you now Pal.

The Ten Commandments! Wish I had seen them a week ago.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look, dude, there are some people here (not me) who know just about everything there is to know about everything including guns, hunting, etc. Its a one stop shop for whatever you need to know. Some serious gun people here who seriously know their stuff. And pretty much NO worries about dealing with most any of them whether youre buying/selling/trading anything from a pistol to a car. If you get sick they will come over and help you move if you need it. They will hook your kid up with .22 ammo. There are lawyers, doctors, plumbers, mechanics, musicians, etc here all with limited free advice if you need it or they'll know where to get it. Best BBQ or steak in town, they'll know where it is. Need someone to talk to when your wife leaves ya theyre here for ya. But if you do something to make them laugh then get ready for the ribbing, trust me I know first hand many times in the last 7 years- its all in fun. Really do hope ya stick around. Be patient, you'll get ya a seat at the cool table when youre ready. And good gosh, dont ever put catsup on your eggs and tell em about it, if ya do just keep it to yourself.

Catsup?

Latest posts

Top Bottom