Saying goodbye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look, dude, there are some people here (not me) who know just about everything there is to know about everything including guns, hunting, etc. Its a one stop shop for whatever you need to know. Some serious gun people here who seriously know their stuff. And pretty much NO worries about dealing with most any of them whether youre buying/selling/trading anything from a pistol to a car. If you get sick they will come over and help you move if you need it. They will hook your kid up with .22 ammo. There are lawyers, doctors, plumbers, mechanics, musicians, etc here all with limited free advice if you need it or they'll know where to get it. Best BBQ or steak in town, they'll know where it is. Need someone to talk to when your wife leaves ya theyre here for ya. But if you do something to make them laugh then get ready for the ribbing, trust me I know first hand many times in the last 7 years- its all in fun. Really do hope ya stick around. Be patient, you'll get ya a seat at the cool table when youre ready. And good gosh, dont ever put catsup on your eggs and tell em about it, if ya do just keep it to yourself.

Great reason I'm still here. Keep it real.

Latest posts

Top Bottom