Shade tree mechanic?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know a good shade tree mechanic in the Edmond area or who is willing to travel a bit? I am needing a belt tightened on my 2002 Pathfinder and maybe check the tightness on the front wheel bearings. I am willing to pay cash especially if they can come by here to do the work, or if they would rather trade, I think I still have our car ramps from when I could do my own stuff. I will need to check the shed but I think I still have them and they are not doing me any good now.

Kid Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody know a good shade tree mechanic in the Edmond area or who is willing to travel a bit?
What exactly is wrong with your tree anyway that's needing repaired???
Might do a search for tree pruners in that area???

Ok, ok. Nobody likes a smartazz, but I just couldn't help it. ;) :D

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What exactly is wrong with your tree anyway that's needing repaired???
Might do a search for tree pruners in that area???

Ok, ok. Nobody likes a smartazz, but I just couldn't help it. ;) :D
Just for you.

Bikini 2.jpg

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might grab a new belt from AutoZone to have ready for the person. The belt that turns the power steering pump is new. Others or how many, I don't know. Could be the new belt has stretched a bit also but I bet it's an old belt causing your issues. I should have had them all replaced just didn't think of it. Probably would have been very little more cost.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might grab a new belt from AutoZone to have ready for the person. The belt that turns the power steering pump is new. Others or how many, I don't know. Could be the new belt has stretched a bit also but I bet it's an old belt causing your issues. I should have had them all replaced just didn't think of it. Probably would have been very little more cost.
Things like this are to be expected with an older car and frankly you gave us a hell of a deal on a good car. I have no regrets about buying it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom