Should i trade in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd say if you want to rent go to H & H, if you want to borrow, I'm sure there are many members of this board that would be willing to meet you at the range-hell we could all use more range time.
--Mech

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, I'd say if you want to rent go to H & H, if you want to borrow, I'm sure there are many members of this board that would be willing to meet you at the range-hell we could all use more range time.
--Mech

LOL ... I just sent him an PM inviting him to join us next time we go ... It's not like between the 4 of us we don't have a gun or two he could try out ... ;)

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, he is more than welcome to as far as I'm concerned. Oh, and the problem is, are any one's guns on here completely bone stock so that he knows what he is getting when he buys new/used-unaltered....lol
but still, point remains, if you honestly have trouble handling the gun that you have, then you won't shoot it as much as you would a lesser caliber, shure the bullet may be smaller, however, if your more accurate with smaller caliber then I honestly think that is a better option,(shoot more, get better placement, recover from recoil quicker for follow up shot etc.)
--Mech

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BB - I'll offer up my stuff as well - just let me know...have the sr9c and the s&w model 36 I can send with ya at anytime.

Ohhhh ... thanks!! I might be hollering at you ... is that model 36 the one you were showing me the other night? I "might" like to try it out myself. :lookaroun

Yeah, he is more than welcome to as far as I'm concerned. Oh, and the problem is, are any one's guns on here completely bone stock so that he knows what he is getting when he buys new/used-unaltered....lol
but still, point remains, if you honestly have trouble handling the gun that you have, then you won't shoot it as much as you would a lesser caliber, shure the bullet may be smaller, however, if your more accurate with smaller caliber then I honestly think that is a better option,(shoot more, get better placement, recover from recoil quicker for follow up shot etc.)
--Mech

True dat bro! lol

But since he hasn't been shooting long I bet a pointer or two would tighten his groups right up ... It's probably something simple. It sure worked for the Cali guys we met that night!

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh ... thanks!! I might be hollering at you ... is that model 36 the one you were showing me the other night? I "might" like to try it out myself. :lookaroun

yes it was...I'm gonna get some different grips for it later but you can "try it" anytime just holler at me.

and I may be an oddball mine are "stock"

no trigger work or anything

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes it was...I'm gonna get some different grips for it later but you can "try it" anytime just holler at me.

and I may be an oddball mine are "stock"

no trigger work or anything

Nah ... my LCP and LC9 are stock ... that G34 and that Colt are definitely NOT ... man oh man do they both have saaawwwweeeetttt triggers, if I do say so myself. I'll holler at ya once we figure out when we are going again ...

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

True dat bro! lol

But since he hasn't been shooting long I bet a pointer or two would tighten his groups right up ... It's probably something simple. It sure worked for the Cali guys we met that night!

That is true, they were grouping alot better with just a few pointers from you...I'm not saying stock is not okay, I'm just saying that many of the members have altered their guns to suit them...are ya'll sure the model 36 your talking about is a gun? just asking......
--Mech

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah ... my LCP and LC9 are stock ... that G34 and that Colt are definitely NOT ... man oh man do they both have saaawwwweeeetttt triggers, if I do say so myself. I'll holler at ya once we figure out when we are going again ...

I'd like to get my hands on that colt for a mag or 2 one day....if we ever get to go shooting together again

ah well such is life.

LMAO @ mechanical

Latest posts

Top Bottom