Should i trade in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would suggest looking at a Kahr CW9. You sound about the same size as me and with a crossbreed holster, it simply disappears. Plus it has more grip than a pocket wheel gun.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't SOB discouraged because you can really mess up your back if you fall and land on the piece? As in, while struggling with an assailant, or just taking a stupid spill on ice?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor guy ... we've completely hijacked his thread ... sorry dude ... ;) You gotta speak up around here ...

That is true, they were grouping alot better with just a few pointers from you...I'm not saying stock is not okay, I'm just saying that many of the members have altered their guns to suit them...are ya'll sure the model 36 your talking about is a gun? just asking......
--Mech

From a legal standpoint lightened triggers are a DA (or in a wrongful death case a Plaintiff's attorney's) wet dream. That's why we both most often carry conceal carry guns with stock triggers. In certain instances I'll carry that Colt, but not very often. LOL about the 36 comment ...

I'd like to get my hands on that colt for a mag or 2 one day....if we ever get to go shooting together again

ah well such is life.

LMAO @ mechanical

You know, it's not like live a hundred miles away and we can't find a way to get it to you ... just let me know next time you go to the range. One of these days we'll have another Eat and Shoot ...

awddsm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
[yea, ran off for a minute]

Lol, at least I can start a thread that gets people talking :P

As far as accuracy goes I've gone from "hitting the target" to about a dinner plate with the .40, where as the 2 9mm's I picked up and got 2 groupings in about a dollar bill size (~7 yards). I put about 150 rounds through it last Saturday where I was able to adjust my stance to fit the recoil better. I'm going to head out again this weekend and see what comes out of it. So it seems that I would start with an advantage of accuracy with the 9, plus I've been able to find 9mm for about $10 a box of 50 it seems like it would be cheaper to practice with.

Those crossbreeds look like they could work, thanks for the input farmerbyron.

awddsm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and is it bad that I'm a little excited about meeting up with people who won't look at me like I'm a mad man when I mention anything about "gun", "shooting", "target", or "conceal"? >.<

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh and is it bad that I'm a little excited about meeting up with people who won't look at me like I'm a mad man when I mention anything about "gun", "shooting", "target", or "conceal"? >.<

nope tis a good thing...btw I am guessing the same awddsm that used to be on ok-speed?

btw the crossbreed holsters do rock.

but I better be careful I won't get my bread or cookies from BB these upcoming holidays...

Latest posts

Top Bottom