Should men wear Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should men wear Crocs?

• YES, and I'm actually a pretty fashion-conscious person.

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • YES, but I don't care about my fashion.

Votes: 68 23.0%
  • Nope, they're for girls only.

Votes: 203 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nhgsr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone worrying about footwear effecting their man card is hilarious. Real men wear whatever the hell they want. I have never owned a pair of Crocs, but if I decide I want a pair I don't think I would lose sleep over what others will think. I had considered getting a pair for fishing, but thought they might come off if I got into some mud.

RyAn007

Marksman
Reaction score
I really don't see why they are so popular, I will never wear them. The only place I could see them really needed is if you work at a pool or something, other than that all the other places I would need non slip soles would be aircraft work, and I have a couple good pairs of boots for that. Did I also mention they are ugly? Crocs look like they would go well in a neon color with some of those zebra striped zubas with a purple background.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Might have been me. I have black ones, and a cool pair of brown suede ones from Cabela's and I wear with suits for work.

I wear mine to professional events too. Before I got the ShopDawgs (black), I wore my aqua-colored sandles everywear, You get a few comments when everyone else is wearing wingtips and fancy shoes.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To all those who say hell no- I used to be the same way, until my wife made me try some on at Disneyworld 4 years ago. I will never go back to regular shoes. They are so dman comfortable. Only time I wear something different is if I need waders.

crimeftr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i wear mine around the house, to the hot tub, and to the pool..And Deer camp but I wont wear them to work or the store or anyplace like that. But they are really comfortable.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I were mine around the house and when I go to the lake or pool. There's nothing wrong with a guy wearing them.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crocs are gay!! Yes they might feel comfortable (don't know, don't care). It's probably comfortable to wear a dress and fur lined underwear....doesn't mean I'm going to do that either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom