Should men wear Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should men wear Crocs?

• YES, and I'm actually a pretty fashion-conscious person.

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • YES, but I don't care about my fashion.

Votes: 68 23.0%
  • Nope, they're for girls only.

Votes: 203 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crocs are gay!! Yes they might feel comfortable (don't know, don't care). It's probably comfortable to wear a dress and fur lined underwear....doesn't mean I'm going to do that either.

Hmmfff. Squidly makes ass-umptions. :musketeers: LOL at foolish squidly man.

aryfrosty

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am permanently attached to my Crocs. My youngest son, (A USMC Corporal) bought a pair for me because I was turning my nose up at his. There isn't anything wrong with comfortable and functional footwear. Before folks get to kickin' too much about sandals remember that a bunch of folks wearing Ho Chi Minh sandals gave us some remembered battles. Nothing to do with manhood about wearing sandals or crocs.:fullauto:

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crocs are gay!! Yes they might feel comfortable (don't know, don't care). It's probably comfortable to wear a dress and fur lined underwear....doesn't mean I'm going to do that either.

Whatever...............real men wear anything they want, and don't worry about it. Crocs do have a purpose, and are very comfortable....where on my "man card" does it say I can't be comfortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom