Should men wear Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should men wear Crocs?

• YES, and I'm actually a pretty fashion-conscious person.

Votes: 25 8.4%
  • YES, but I don't care about my fashion.

Votes: 68 23.0%
  • Nope, they're for girls only.

Votes: 203 68.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jones_santee

New to the site!
Reaction score
I tell my wife all the time. Dont put that crap on our kids. Put shoes on them, they look retarded. I dont see why these ugly shoes wont go away, I mean it works for nurses but come on people not in public, Like Deacon said The croc brand flip flops are cool, they look like normal flip flops to me.

N2Guns

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
. . . . uh . . . . . . . . no . . . . . . . .

Crocs are for garden work and should not be seen in public! EWWW! They're ugly (like my gun) and I don't care WHO you are! No one can pull them off as an attractive fashion accessory!

My vote is: NO ONE should wear crocs in public:scream:!
Step away from the crocs! Just say NOOOOOO

N2Guns

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I suffer from advanced Osteoarthritis. They're about the only thing I can wear all day and still function in the work environment. That being said, I don't care what anyone thinks about how they look. They are extremely confortable. I wear the closed toes version and no one really notices them.

OF
You, my friend, are exempt from my Crocs rant. I understand why you wear them and all I can say is, more power to you.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one should wear crocks. They are ugly, make your feet smell, make you look STOOPID. Wear them around your house all you want. Do what ever you want around your house. Wear them to Walmart, I'm going to assume you are one of the stupidest people I've ever seen. Same with flip flops. People who wear them like they are real shoes are in need of psychological assistance. Cool for the beach, pool, or shower, but they aren't shoes.

Justin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, I left america almost 2 weeks ago, to a small remote island in the middle of the Atlantic. I thought to myself, I'll never see a pair of these stupid ass shoes here. Low and behold, I walk out of the terminal, and I'll be damned if there wasn't a rack full of these god awful shoes outside a store.

Damn.

StephanieC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
im thinking about getting a pair for my pregnancy/post pregnancy swollen feet.i dont care what they look like, when even my moccasins are cutting into my feet, im desperate for some type of relief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom