Show your bike thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJJag

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai252.photobucket.com_albums_hh24_gjjag_0915071546a.jpg

ai252.photobucket.com_albums_hh24_gjjag_0915071546b.jpg

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have bought my old bike back when it was offered... Dammit!

be nice to her... she likes to wheelie in 5th gear at about 60mph...

what am i talking about... treat he like hell - she loves it and will take all you can give and then some. Let me know when you get tired of her - Wasn't in the position to buy her back this time... but maybe next time.

Some memories from that bike a LONG time ago...

coworker at old job was super nice and posed on the R6 for me...
[Broken External Image]

a buddy and now professional stunter - Matt L. - rocking out a slow wheelie on my bike a few years back. (before the rebuild i think)
[Broken External Image]

That parking lot looks a little familiar. SW 34th and MaCarthur??

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That parking lot looks a little familiar. SW 34th and MaCarthur??

not even close... completely other end of town... but i know the one your talking about. it was the OG stunt spot, and i would like to lay claim on "finding it".... some had been by there before, but nobody thought to roll out there as a group to goof off and keep the stunts off the street... one night everyone was trying to figure where to go and i led everyone down there.

ultimately, too many people showed up after a few years of practicing there on a regular basis, and they started trashing up the place. A real shame. It eventually got everyone run off. Its happened the same way to the place in the picture above, and a few other places.... now the stunters dont tell anyone where they go or when they go to practice. Keeps the crowds down and keeps the locations clean and leaves no marks or damage or trash.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
not even close... completely other end of town... but i know the one your talking about. it was the OG stunt spot, and i would like to lay claim on "finding it".... some had been by there before, but nobody thought to roll out there as a group to goof off and keep the stunts off the street... one night everyone was trying to figure where to go and i led everyone down there.

ultimately, too many people showed up after a few years of practicing there on a regular basis, and they started trashing up the place. A real shame. It eventually got everyone run off. Its happened the same way to the place in the picture above, and a few other places.... now the stunters dont tell anyone where they go or when they go to practice. Keeps the crowds down and keeps the locations clean and leaves no marks or damage or trash.

Yeah back in the day I used to go out there with my friends. I would be the ONLY one on a Harley in the whole crowd! But I used to love to watch them stunts and.........crashes!

Latest posts

Top Bottom