SHTF Topics I have one question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let me break this down for you...The Sh*t hits the fan several times a day, every damn day of every year. Home invasions, house fires, muggings, work place shootings, floods, tornados, hurricanes, earthquakes are all examples of sh*t hitting the fan.

If it doesn't happen to you, you were lucky. If any of those things did happen to you, would a contingency plan of meeting up at the Wal Mart in Norman have changed the outcome? In the case of natural disasters you may not even make it to the Wal Mart in Norman due to roads being impassable, so you and your buddies are SOL.

In the case of an Mexican or Muslim invasion you're probably going to be at work and the roads will be so choked by the mass panic that you will never get to your destination.

Your SHTF scenario had better be to shelter in place because trying to get out in a hurry is just going to screw you.

Point is, if you're going ask silly questions for the 1 gazillionth time, you should expect to get silly answers.

BTW, beast, you said earlier that you just turned 21, have you obtained your CCL & CCW yet? That should be numero uno on your surviving SHTF plan....all other unnecessary expenses should be delayed until you can acheive this goal.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S4F If SHTF my grandmother will be carrying my spare XD "illegally" and trust me she nor I will give a rats *** about CCL.

Just remember when Shtf (im so tired of typing that its my last time today) there are no laws at that point.

Barring the last paragraph, you made very good points. Everyone is getting all worked up and its very funny and good entertainment. I have various family members with multiple properties that I can Bug out/in before I have to put up an ad on the forum for a bug in/out buddy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom