SHTF Topics I have one question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S4F If SHTF my grandmother will be carrying my XD "illegally" and trust me she nor I will give a rats *** about CCL.

Just remember when Shtf (im so tired of typing that its my last time today) there are no laws at that point.

You missed the point....SHTF is not going to be a giant invasion of Mexicans or chaos in the streets. It's going to be very personal (parking lot carjacking) or at worst a regionalized situation (natural disaster). SHTF everyday. It hit the fan on February 26 1993, again on April 19 1995, the one we'll all never forget September 11t2001. The biggest SHTF situation ever was on December 7 1941, and as far as I know, not a single enemy soldier set foot on American soil.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For me, I'll just take my team of operators, move into the caves of Osage county and start an insurgent counter offensive against the hoards of invaders.:lmfao:
ai51.tinypic.com_fw7ibd.gif

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You missed the point....SHTF is not going to be a giant invasion of Mexicans or chaos in the streets. It's going to be very personal (parking lot carjacking) or at worst a regionalized situation (natural disaster). SHTF everyday. It hit the fan on February 26 1993, again on April 19 1995, the one we'll all never forget September 11t2001. The biggest SHTF situation ever was on December 7 1941, and as far as I know, not a single enemy soldier set foot on American soil.

I specifically said you made very valid points but I guess that was overlooked.

[Broken External Image]

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
S4F If SHTF my grandmother will be carrying my spare XD "illegally" and trust me she nor I will give a rats *** about CCL.

Just remember when Shtf (im so tired of typing that its my last time today) there are no laws at that point.

Barring the last paragraph, you made very good points. Everyone is getting all worked up and its very funny and good entertainment. I have various family members with multiple properties that I can Bug out/in before I have to put up an ad on the forum for a bug in/out buddy.

I specifically said you made very valid points but I guess that was overlooked.

[Broken External Image]

You also specifically said that you & granny would carry illegally during shtf. So, do you & ol granny carry illegally daily?

Latest posts

Top Bottom