SHTF Topics I have one question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mentioned my grandmother just to enhance the point that when such scenarios happen laws fall by the waist side and survival trumps all.

And no I dont carry because my job doesnt allow and I cant CCW at OU so im not gonna rush it when the two places I spend 90% of my time wont allow.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is the law now if you are found with a weapon concealed and you do not have a license? I have not been keeping up. I have one, so I have not had to checked the law. It once was a misdemeanor. I know what the law is on school grounds.

I think that its still a misdemeanor, unless on govt or school property.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think yall fail to remember the the socialized auto, banking, and healthcare industries. plus the massive debt. then factor in the 20% unemployment rate. and THEN factor in how the politicians **** us everyday. so ya. now zombies are like lasers and are only cool in pop culture, but having to deal with commie a holes is a real possibilty. greece remember? ya its america, but come on!

Latest posts

Top Bottom