SHTF Topics I have one question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whats more, i think the case for revolution can already be made. have we forgotten the recent s.c. cases reached in 5-4 decisions? i mean, its there plain as day in english. right. people. infringed.

original tea party 3% tax on tea, any of yall hecklers thought about how much ya paying right now? anytime you buy anything the cost has jumped up because evverytime it changes forms it is taxed from raw material to sales tax. i bet some of us are paying upwards of 7o% of our paycheck into taxes....

lets talk about "stimulus" money. i have worked from co. to pa. in the last 2-3 years. drove past many of those "putting america to work" signs. guess how many road crews were out working past those signs.....NONE! so where did the money go? gee who knows.

now tucson tragedy. they are attackin the 1st and 2nd at the same time?! i mean come on!
so my quesiton is, when it comes down to s gettin bad/serious (sgb/s), will the natl guard (u.s. mil), local law enf. shoot civilians?

badge bunny thats for you... i feel that no american is gonna fire at another in these cases, but i jsut dont know. civil war, etc....

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
whats more, i think the case for revolution can already be made. have we forgotten the recent s.c. cases reached in 5-4 decisions? i mean, its there plain as day in english. right. people. infringed.

original tea party 3% tax on tea, any of yall hecklers thought about how much ya paying right now? anytime you buy anything the cost has jumped up because evverytime it changes forms it is taxed from raw material to sales tax. i bet some of us are paying upwards of 7o% of our paycheck into taxes....

lets talk about "stimulus" money. i have worked from co. to pa. in the last 2-3 years. drove past many of those "putting america to work" signs. guess how many road crews were out working past those signs.....NONE! so where did the money go? gee who knows.

now tucson tragedy. they are attackin the 1st and 2nd at the same time?! i mean come on!
so my quesiton is, when it comes down to s gettin bad/serious (sgb/s), will the natl guard (u.s. mil), local law enf. shoot civilians?

badge bunny thats for you... i feel that no american is gonna fire at another in these cases, but i jsut dont know. civil war, etc....

Far less people drink tea, our economy can handle $4Gal.gas, (if we work hard enough) we can just print more stimulus money, food stamps and extended unemployment benefits are supporting many who haven't been put back to work, those DOJ investigations into civilians shot during Katrina are nothing, and that OK.Guard unit that assisted in gun confiscations.....

How soon we forget, or some want us to.

“No one will be able to be armed. We are going to take all the weapons.”
~New Orleans Deputy Police Chief Warren Riley

The Great New Orleans Gun Grab, Descent Into Anarchy
by Gordon Hutchinson & Todd Masson

A message from Stewart Rhodes the founder of "Oath keepers"

http://open.salon.com/blog/rwnutjob...nit_refused_to_confiscate_guns_during_katrina

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh yeah I will PM you soon to see when you want to come and shoot that thing.

Ohhhh ... that sounds good!! Let me know a little ahead of time and I'll bring you guys some cookies for your trouble! :D

My goodness ... what a page turner this one has turned out to be ... lol

Dennis ... you are in rare form lately, my man! LOL If you have the grills and S4F has the hog then I guess I better get to baking some cookies ...

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, just got here, read the last 10 pages and still don't know

Did I miss anything? :anyone:

You and me both, probably for the best though.

Yep, when the shtf we're meeting at the Wal Mart in Norman.

Norman????? Norman????? seriously you know how long a walk that is in a real SHTF situation.

I used to like the fact that the troll was close enough that we could combine forces in a time of crisis.

There is a house for sale across the street from me any OSA'er want the address to buy it so we can hook up in a SHTF scenario?

PITT's about a mile up the road from me as well but I don't know if he's ever home.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Although on a serious note who is actually prepared to shelter in place?

Somehow over the past 2 years I seem to have unconsciously prepped my truck for the possibility of needing to survive for a short period wherever I might wind up at.

I inventoried the tool box in truck the other day, for some odd reason it has become a bug out box. Lightweight 4 season tent and 3 season tent, small catalytic propane heater, 8 propane bottles coleman lantern, sleeping bag, case of beef stew, case of vienna sausages, case of bushes baked beans, 2 tarps 100 feet of rope 100 feet of paracord, fishing supplies, lures and bait, fire starting materials hand held limb saw, hatchet, hunting and fillet knives 200 rounds of 9mm ammo, 100 rounds of 5.56 300 rounds of .22, 100 rounds of .45 and 40 rounds of 30-30. First aid kit, water purification(iodine) tablets and a 3 liter camel back.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You and me both, probably for the best though.

Norman????? Norman????? seriously you know how long a walk that is in a real SHTF situation.

I used to like the fact that the troll was close enough that we could combine forces in a time of crisis.

There is a house for sale across the street from me any OSA'er want the address to buy it so we can hook up in a SHTF scenario?

PITT's about a mile up the road from me as well but I don't know if he's ever home.

Nah, let's do the Wal Mart at Admiral and Memorial, we can see real zombies there right now!!!:saywhat:

That, and I am only about 4 miles from you too Josh.

I really really really hope some of these people don't get banned, they are just too much fun. It is hard to believe that you can cram that much life experience and knowledge into 20 - 22 years of living......:respect:

Although on a serious note who is actually prepared to shelter in place?

Somehow over the past 2 years I seem to have unconsciously prepped my truck for the possibility of needing to survive for a short period wherever I might wind up at.

I inventoried the tool box in truck the other day, for some odd reason it has become a bug out box. Lightweight 4 season tent and 3 season tent, small catalytic propane heater, 8 propane bottles coleman lantern, sleeping bag, case of beef stew, case of vienna sausages, case of bushes baked beans, 2 tarps 100 feet of rope 100 feet of paracord, fishing supplies, lures and bait, fire starting materials hand held limb saw, hatchet, hunting and fillet knives 200 rounds of 9mm ammo, 100 rounds of 5.56 300 rounds of .22, 100 rounds of .45 and 40 rounds of 30-30. First aid kit, water purification(iodine) tablets and a 3 liter camel back.

Yeah, I just got back from Omaha, flew up there, and knew they had a lot of snow, and I would be driving around up there to South Dakota, so I took a car BOB with me on my checked luggage. Had my Cold Steel bushman, Firestarter, Freeze Dried meals, 1st Aid Kit, cold weather gear, etc.

Got a nice little note from the TSA they inspected the bag......... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom