Sierra bulk bullet buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sierra has a factory in Sedalia MO that sells seconds on bullets. 300 pounds max purchase per person. I am thinking I will be going by there on Thursday Jan 5th. Anyone interested in bullets at cost and help pay travel expenses?

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd probably be interested in some of these marvelous 243 deer killers, if available:
1530R 6mm 85 gr. HPBT 82 $ 16.45

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been buying almost all my bullets there for 20 years or so. This price sheet is from last Nov. when I last stopped by there. Many of the bullets I bought then were on sale.
1.jpg
2.jpg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should have told you if you don't know about the seconds. Most of the time the seconds are just a jacket without any or enough lead in it. Their machine senses a bad bullet and kicks out 1000 rds. before and after the bad bullet. That is what they sell for seconds. I weighed out all the bullets I buy by how many at a known weight that is the maximum my scales will weigh. If say 15 bullets don't make the weight, then I weigh each bullet of that group to find the bad one. I've already weighed out the lot I bought last Nov. and never found a bad one in $800 worth of bullets. Buying there is the best deal on bullets I know of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom