Sierra bulk bullet buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ok-22shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went by Sierra on Thursday. very limited stock. 25 lbs of bulets at $250. they did have the 45-70 300 grain jacketed that I wanted. There is a phone extension for the seconds room but the lady told me they almost never answer the phone. no way to see what they have in stock on line. My main reason for going to the area was to pick up 125 lbs of 40% tin 60% lead solder. that worked out very well.

TeamTomlyn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went by Sierra on Thursday. very limited stock. 25 lbs of bulets at $250. they did have the 45-70 300 grain jacketed that I wanted. There is a phone extension for the seconds room but the lady told me they almost never answer the phone. no way to see what they have in stock on line. My main reason for going to the area was to pick up 125 lbs of 40% tin 60% lead solder. that worked out very well.
Good score on both those! That should be enough solder to keep ya casting through the cold months lol

Matt52

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd probably be interested in a few different bullets, depending on whats available in this particular haul. Not sure how it all works, though.

Edit: I see it's already taken place and was limited stock. Maybe next time!

Latest posts

Top Bottom