Sig P239 as main CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent choice, a 239 is my carry gun. I have a SAS model and carry it an a MS VM2.

You still have an SAS? I'm thinking of selling my SAS two-tone to pay for your 229 :D

Damn man, you need to stop posting stuff for sale, I'm going to be broke soon.

Mr 357Sig - I carry the 239 SAS DAK in 9mm. I wouldn't own the same gun in .40 - no reason to with the right ammo and you lose a round or so of capacity with .40 don't you?

Get an SAS if you're planning on getting the two-tone (trust me, its worth it):

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_239SAS_20vs_20K9_DSCN0890.jpg

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_239SAS_20vs_20K9_DSCN0891.jpg

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You still have an SAS? I'm thinking of selling my SAS two-tone to pay for your 229 :D

Damn man, you need to stop posting stuff for sale, I'm going to be broke soon.

Mr 357Sig - I carry the 239 SAS DAK in 9mm. I wouldn't own the same gun in .40 - no reason to with the right ammo and you lose a round or so of capacity with .40 don't you?

Get an SAS if you're planning on getting the two-tone (trust me, its worth it):

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_239SAS_20vs_20K9_DSCN0890.jpg

ai70.photobucket.com_albums_i91_rawatkins_239SAS_20vs_20K9_DSCN0891.jpg

Don't have a pic, but mine's an all black Gen II, SA/DA with factory night sights and a factory SRT in 9MM. It's a pleasure to shoot and carry. You really "need" my 228.:thumb:

If I were buying new, I would probably go with the two-tone but this is a carry gun with a blackened s/s slide so I am not too concerned about holster wear.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have a pic, but mine's an all black Gen II, SA/DA with factory night sights and a factory SRT in 9MM. It's a pleasure to shoot and carry. You really "need" my 228.:thumb:

If I were buying new, I would probably go with the two-tone but this is a carry gun with a blackened s/s slide so I am not too concerned about holster wear.

Oh crap - I just realized that was a German-made 228R and not a 229.

I might be sacrificing something to get that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom