So Biden has covid?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reports are that Biden will quit the race this weekend and release his delegates. Most will go to Harris who is already vetting running mate with the Gov of Penn being the front runner. She can also get his warchest since she is part of the ticket.

don ewald

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen the video of Biden getting on and off the plane, and the video of him in the car with SS. But nobody around him has a mask on, I thought that was strange, unless they're saying masks are ineffective. At 81 years old, if he had covid, he would be in a hospital, not at the beach house. I don't think he can campaign anymore, he's hiding out while he negotiates what's in it for him to drop out.
There is no doubt in my mind that you are spot on. With everybody from Obama to the janitor calling for him to step down, they have his ass back in the basement working on an exit plan. He's toast.

dlharper

Marksman
Reaction score
My first thought, when they announced that he had COVID, was that he gave that poor little girl COVID, (him and everyone else he was breathing around), but then it occurred to me that the whole point was to get him out among the masses, showing how vigorous and still mentally sharp he was. But that really wasn't working, so they had to pull him out of public view. COVID was the excuse they used to get him back to Delaware.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nobody seems to bring this up, we have two things going on, the race, and the presidency, Joe can drop out of the race, but he would still be POTUS, and Kamala would not necessarily be heir to the throne. But if he resigns the Presidency Kamala is POTUS, and I think she is also the nominee.Joe's world is caving in, his biggest enemy is his ego, his friends are somewhat lacking in loyalty, and he's thinking, they want what I've earned and they are going to pay dearly, or I'll f*ck this up 50 different ways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom