So I want to take the CCW class...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_219f87e1.jpg

...But, here are some options for you...

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Dos_sombrero.jpg

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Dos_gringobandito.jpg

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Dos_funny_hat_pics_0231.jpg

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas_20Dos_kramerPimp.jpg

Rabbitcreekok

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The hat or cap is a safety concern to keep hot brass from falling in between your eye protection and your eyeball and making you need a seeing eye dog. You cannot shoot in my class without a hat or a cap or something to stop hot brass.

I really like the sombrero.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
saw a landscaper who lost or forgot his hat one day...He made one out of a flat piece of cardboard..just made a hole and put it on his head. Ears and head held it up.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
saw a landscaper who lost or forgot his hat one day...He made one out of a flat piece of cardboard..just made a hole and put it on his head. Ears and head held it up.

Please for the love of god show up to your course with this and take pics to post here of you on the line with others in your class.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On page 2 of the SDA Instructor's Book under Firearms Safety and Familiarization Course on the top of the page is list of Mandatory Equipment. The items required are #1 A handgun (.45 cal. or smaller),#2 Eye Protection,#3 Ear Protection, #4 Baseball type cap or hat with a brim or bill,and #5 50 rds. of factory ammunation (no reloads-commercial or otherwise). I've been teaching the SDA since it started and I read the instructor's handbook before I started teaching the class.

Latest posts

Top Bottom