So what did you do with the first day of 2012

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had planned to meet my bro dlbleak at OKC Gun Club after I left Enid where I was visiting. Got to chatting with family and left town too late to shoot. Met him over by Stillwater and made our exchange since we're normally trading guns back and forth that we buy off OSA for each other. Sucked to miss out on shooting though but it was my own fault. Picked the kids up from my ex and hung out for the evening.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I spent some time finishing up the identification and labeling of the M1 Garand and Carbine parts in my too-small stash, then I experimented with some photography of some of these parts. Trying to get a clear, well-lit, detailed pic of a M1 lockbar rear sight set at an angle to the camera is... well, not easy for this novice!

Oh, and took seven dogs for a couple walks in the fields at the top of the street. Fun times.

JonN06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parents got a new laptop, and a new fancy wireless printer so I made a trip down to Blanchard to set it all up and transfer the files from their old computer to the new one.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to church, and then layed around the house all day. Dead tired from all the holidays, and only 4 days off since november. I rather enjoyed it!

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well right off the bat I got sucker-punched by some chick's ol' man...then I spent the remainder of the day writing song lyrics, eating ice cream, and smoking cigarettes on the couch.

Not too exciting eh?

Latest posts

Top Bottom