So you want a 1911????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got done cleaning my $326.00 ATI 1911 from Grab A Gun that i picked up from SOONER STATE PAWN this afternoon Seems good to go. There was brown or dirty oil every where, but it is clean & oiled now.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took my ATI down to the creek shooting down about 15 feet & out about 45% .Shooting leaves & small rocks, pull the trigger & they just disappeared.I am going to carry this one for a change.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I couldn't pass this one up. They get pretty good reviews over on 1911 Forums and CS is supposed to be good if something is not right. Total was $336.99 delivered to my FFL. Add the $10 FFL fee and subtract the $30 rebate, it will run me $316.99 OTD. Not bad for a Commander length 1911 with dovetailed sights & beavertail GS. My thought is to test it with FMJ & JHP's. If it has no malfunctions, I'll use it as a gunsmithing project. I'm thinking round butt the frame, lower & flare the ejection port, carry bevel, then Cerakote it in Blue Titanium. Once that's done, stuff it with tool steel internals and top it off with a set of night sights & VZ grips. Something like this for a lot less $$$ is what I'm hoping for:

[Broken External Image]

Owasso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't pass this one up. They get pretty good reviews over on 1911 Forums and CS is supposed to be good if something is not right. Total was $336.99 delivered to my FFL. Add the $10 FFL fee and subtract the $30 rebate, it will run me $316.99 OTD. Not bad for a Commander length 1911 with dovetailed sights & beavertail GS. My thought is to test it with FMJ & JHP's. If it has no malfunctions, I'll use it as a gunsmithing project. I'm thinking round butt the frame, lower & flare the ejection port, carry bevel, then Cerakote it in Blue Titanium. Once that's done, stuff it with tool steel internals and top it off with a set of night sights & VZ grips. Something like this for a lot less $$$ is what I'm hoping for:

[Broken External Image]

Once you get your pistol please post an initial review and follow-up as you trick out the gun. I am interested in your impressions of the gun and the modifications.

Thanks,

Latest posts

Top Bottom