Sooner State Transfer fee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You say no surprise, posted on their web site....did not buy off of their web site, bought from AIM where they posted a $10.00 charge, up to now they charged 1 trans for 3 lowers.OK $25 per trans ....thats $75.00 for 3 $45.00 lowers.

Huh? SSP posted the prices in the store not on their website. At 10 per lower x 3 lowers, thats 30 bucks.
I said 10 per was a decent price and that some places charged 25....not 25 at SSP.
Wat8.jpg

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've been charging $10 per item in Norman for about 3 months, and just started both pawn shops recently.

$10 per firearm is still extremely fair, and trust me when I say we're not getting rich doing them for that price.

We're selling less firearms in the stores and doing 5 times as many transfers. Bills have to be paid, and we had too many people taking advantage of it getting 5, 10, 15, or more firearms in on transfer and only paying one fee.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We've been charging $10 per item in Norman for about 3 months, and just started both pawn shops recently.

$10 per firearm is still extremely fair, and trust me when I say we're not getting rich doing them for that price.

We're selling less firearms in the stores and doing 5 times as many transfers. Bills have to be paid, and we had too many people taking advantage of it getting 5, 10, 15, or more firearms in on transfer and only paying one fee.

I'm turning this **** over the Jesse and Al. Wrong!

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You're being more than fair, and in my opinion, still not charging enough. Phucking penny-grabbers have killed local businesses, so please do what you need to make a living.

Latest posts

Top Bottom