Super Dave's Gun Show Today!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty good show. I was the guy pushing the baby around in the afternoon. Was looking mainly for AR optics. Saw several tables that had them, just not in my price range......yet. The closer it gets to deer season the willing I will be to spend my money. Saw some S&W pistols priced pretty well, and I am kicking myself for not buying those $25.00 G21 mags from Honeybee. All in all it was $5.00 well spent.

LDA.45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the show was absolutely fantastic...NO Beanie Baby's.
And a really good selection, (would like to have seen more Mil Surp's)
Picked up a really nice scope mount for my AK.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty good show. I was the guy pushing the baby around in the afternoon. Was looking mainly for AR optics. Saw several tables that had them, just not in my price range......yet. The closer it gets to deer season the willing I will be to spend my money. Saw some S&W pistols priced pretty well, and I am kicking myself for not buying those $25.00 G21 mags from Honeybee. All in all it was $5.00 well spent.

I was also pushing the baby around this afternoon. Actually, my father-in-law did more pushing than I did. I carried his tactical diaper bag though.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went today and was able to meet a lot of OSAer's as well. SuperDave was one and I wish him the best. Not a single bennie baby though so my collection will have to remain at 0.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great show for us. I was happy to be there by the end of the day. We made more contacts than the first $6 RK show. Looking forward to going back in the morning. First show I've ever said that. It's well worth walking around for $5.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went this morning and got a couple of hatchets..... Wished the budget allowed a few hundred this time as I saw a few guns I would have liked to give a good home.

All in all I think Super Dave and the vendors there did an awesome job. I bit small on the aisles but you have to start somewhere... Place was packed when I was there early. Hopefully both buyers and sellers will go away happy...

Well worth $5 to get in...

Great job Super Dave.....!!!!!!!!

Look forward to the next one....

Eddie005

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I went about noon and will have to say i was impressed. Nice selection of guns,accessories and ammo and no flea market stuff. The vendors all seemed to be friendlier too. Picked up a nice little revolver too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom