Tavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that and the pain will go away. Let me help your rehab.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_10_28574c085d3d81d90900d15789e848d9.jpg

I miss that ole pig. I need to get some trigger time on my new toy.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you do, upgrade the trigger before you judge it. I highly recommend one.

I'll get a geissele trigger pack on order ASAP. I've read about the triggers. I don't even want to try the tavor before I put a new trigger in. Also, want to order the Mepro Tru-dot. Any suggestions on a light and magnifier?

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll get a geissele trigger pack on order ASAP. I've read about the triggers. I don't even want to try the tavor before I put a new trigger in. Also, want to order the Mepro Tru-dot. Any suggestions on a light and magnifier?

For a weapon light, I went with the forearm grip replacement here that incorporates a housing for a light:

http://www.bullpuparmory.com/Bullpup_Armory_GHW_TMF_p/ghw-tmf.htm

The price has jumped since I bought mine last year, or else it was on sale then - I don't recall. The site also has a no-name 400-lumen light with tape switch; I fed the switch through one of the slots in the grip and glued it to the side of the same. Works nicely and is very compact compared to a rail-mounted light.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You should pass on the Geissele. Hope you have not spent your money on one yet. Read about them. Then order the Tav-D for your Tavor.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that and the pain will go away. Let me help your rehab.

I hear tell your painting it White, like the Military use in the Hunger Games!! Your so Mall Cop it is sickening!! You and your Brother Joel are not the coolest Mall Cops I want you to know! I am getting my training in order.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I would also vote for the Tav d trigger.

I use a streamlight TLR-1 Hl attached to the right side rail. It's small and easily reached, and stupid bright. There are multiple light options you can choose from.

}BuLL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stock trigger doesn't seem too bad to me, but then again I've never tried anything else. Anyone with the TAV-D planning on going to the next eat & shoot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom