Tavor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bulky. Sights are hideous. I would buy a CX4 and have money leftover. The ZRX can looks cool in a video game kind of way. And the trigger is like... I can't say that here. And the gun does not fit me. I'm lanky and just can't get there from here.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, what do you guys think of the 9mm Tavor? Played with one today. Meh...

I would agree Hoov on the 9mm version.
9mm Tavor is gutless and worthless in my book. Any Carbine or Rifle that shoots that round does nothing for me. I sold the 9mm conversion that came with my Tavor.

Now the Tavor 223/556, another story. I like it, I like the round, the size, the weight being back at my shoulder, and love the way it runs. And it runs clean, easy to tear down and clean. Just like the bullpup design and overall build of the rifle.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting you'd not like the 9mm version of the Tavor. Within 25 yards, I think it's the bees knees! Cheaper to shoot too than 5.56 when it comes to factory ammo.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting you'd not like the 9mm version of the Tavor. Within 25 yards, I think it's the bees knees! Cheaper to shoot too than 5.56 when it comes to factory ammo.

I just don't see a need for any Rifle that shoots 9mm, waste of money to me. If I am to carry a rifle, it will be a rifle cartridge. Now I did not mean it was not fun, just not for me on having a rifle shoot a pistol cartridge.

Owasso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love the idea of the Kel-tec Sub 9, but until it is refined a bit more, I will keep waiting. If I had the tavor, I would definitely be interested in the 9mm conversion. Cheap ammo (.20/rnd), better ballistics, extremely quiet with suppressor, etc.

Latest posts

Top Bottom