Teachers And Staff With Guns. Could It Work In Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are those who fully intend to not only see that it's given the opportunity to work, but also that school staff have at least an introduction to the knowledge needed to prevail should that opportunity continue to be denied them.

More classes are coming this year for school staff who are interested in the information.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't know about most people, but we need my wife's income as well as mine to get by. As did my mother and father. Plus my wife is a teacher and cares more about the children then most parents do. If a child's education relied on the parents teaching them; our nation would be even more in shambles then it is now.

As do my wife and myself. Of course the amount of theft of our property each payday requires that we both work. This seems to be the goal of gov't as it benefits from increased taxes from additional workers. Conversely, the children are then sent to prison day camps where government employees who are paid with stolen property indoctinate the children. Vicious cycle.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As do my wife and myself. Of course the amount of theft of our property each payday requires that we both work. This seems to be the goal of gov't as it benefits from increased taxes from additional workers. Conversely, the children are then sent to prison day camps where government employees who are paid with stolen property indoctinate the children. Vicious cycle.

So, you think less taxes on us would allow you or your wife to stay home to teach your children and not submit them to so called indoctrination? Out of everything you're taxed, a teachers salary is the least of your concerns.

Being a teacher is one of the hardest, lowest paying jobs out there. You obviously have no respect for what they do and deal with on a daily basis. I feel your anger towards the Gov is ill placed.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I oughtta email my kid's school principal and see if they'll give me permission to carry on school property.

I'm guessing it'll be a no-go.

Going to be up to each private schools board to come up with their own policies. Like you, I don't see any board giving the green light for parents to carry on school property. Sure makes it easy for a board to arm a school employee or employees, should they want to though, glad that they've been given that choice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom