The 10MM pistol that everyone has dreamed about owning 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Think about this shaking the ammo for just a minute.
You load a magazine with the ammo you just bought.
You chamber the first round.

Think about the abrupt start and stop stop the ammo experiences after being chambered.

You can't shake it and create that many G's.
Then the recoil of firing the first shot will shake the snot out of all the ones in the magazine.

That piece of literature that states shake the ammo makes them look like chumps.

I love all my Hi-Point firearms but they need to not be a bunch of chumps.

As small as the case is in a pistol round there is no way the flame from a primer can't reach the powder and set it off clumped or not.

Primer hole clogged with cleaning media maybe.

rustyaa55

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Think about this shaking the ammo for just a minute.
You load a magazine with the ammo you just bought.
You chamber the first round.

Think about the abrupt start and stop stop the ammo experiences after being chambered.

You can't shake it and create that many G's.
Then the recoil of firing the first shot will shake the snot out of all the ones in the magazine.

That piece of literature that states shake the ammo makes them look like chumps.

I love all my Hi-Point firearms but they need to not be a bunch of chumps.

As small as the case is in a pistol round there is no way the flame from a primer can't reach the powder and set it off clumped or not.

Primer hole clogged with cleaning media maybe.
My take on it is they are making a statement about the large size of 10mm brass. Probably wrong and that's o.k. Been married twice so used to that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom