The 10MM pistol that everyone has dreamed about owning 😉

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I did notice on this 10MM that the slide is tapered at the top on both sides.
The old 40 and 45 are not.
Looks like they are removing some weight.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I took one in trade once, a .380, it weighed just slightly more than my bowling ball. I recall it was 200.00 and his Hi Point, or 100.00 and he kept the Hi Point...All joking aside though, despite all the disrespect Hi Points get, I can honestly say it served me flawlessly. My door always stayed open, my papers never once flew off my desk and most importantly my boat never budged an inch. So it is nothing if not versatile...

CPT Gene Mauch

You gotta creep
Special Hen
Reaction score
target-948x1024.png

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I talked so much sh*t on Taurus last year and ended up buying a TX22 and it’s a bada** little pistol. I’ll give Taurus that one.

With saying that though I’m so dang close to buying a Hi-Point just so I can either prove myself wrong or right and see how bad or how good one might be. The money spent on buying one could be spent on ammo though so that’s the kicker.

My wife’s step dad has one but it feels wrong asking somebody if you can shoot their Hi-Point.

Hi-Points and fat girls probably have a lot in common. The #1 thing being no matter how fun they may be you just don’t tell your friends about them.

I really need to try one just to say I did. I am talking about the Hi-Point. Not the fat girl.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I talked so much sh*t on Taurus last year and ended up buying a TX22 and it’s a bada** little pistol. I’ll give Taurus that one.

With saying that though I’m so dang close to buying a Hi-Point just so I can either prove myself wrong or right and see how bad or how good one might be. The money spent on buying one could be spent on ammo though so that’s the kicker.

My wife’s step dad has one but it feels wrong asking somebody if you can shoot their Hi-Point.

Hi-Points and fat girls probably have a lot in common. The #1 thing being no matter how fun they may be you just don’t tell your friends about them.

I really need to try one just to say I did. I am talking about the Hi-Point. Not the fat girl.
Try both, they are fun! :rotflmao:

Seriously I wish I had one, I would loan it to you for a week or so. I think you might be surprised. The ones I have gotten to fire handle like a brick to me but went bang every time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom