The new Christian Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is it about a religious thread/category that tends to draw all the non-believers to comment? Could it be that in their subliminal minds they really want to be converted, but are afraid to express that out in the open? If they don't care for religious topics and categories, why are they over here on one talking about a Christian category? I thought that the General Discussions forum would be enough for the "godless."

This is the kind of arrogance that turns me off from christianity.

FWIW, I don't care to engage in a christian forum, nor will I. I'm not looking for the opposing science forum that proves the bible is fiction either.

IT would be nice to have a forum where we can say what we want without getting banned, so long as it's legal.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't think that the Christians want to spread the word on the forum, just a place to have religious discussion and fellowship without us sarcastic bastards attempting to degrade them. With that being said, quit jacking with this thread, start your own.

Having a separate area for those to not be harassed by intolerant bigots would keep this forum from becoming a "hate site".

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Gotta love the stories they tell to scare the weak minded.

Why would you call someone who believes differently than you "weak minded"? Is it that you somehow think you are mentally superior to those that have faith or are you a religious bigot?

IT would be nice to have a forum where we can say what we want without getting banned, so long as it's legal.

You really don’t need a special forum to say what you want towards people of faith. Just man-up some Sunday and take your act live to some church, mosque or synagogue. Or if you lack the testicular fortitude to do such, why don’t you start up your very own hate-site for religious bigots?

Latest posts

Top Bottom