The twits just keep on coming...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep thinking I've seen her somewhere before her political candidacy, then it dawned on me:

lh3.ggpht.com__IQ6oOFqSLyw_T9DIQ4FzCkI_AAAAAAAB2ys_HfGWUyovDS8c641e1208a9fd4abd85546c2ccdc1f81.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The fact that this clueless piece of dirt can get elected to the US senate should show everyone how pathetic the democrats have become. I know she hasn’t technically been elected yet but we all know the idiots in NY will vote her in. Can you imagine her in our government? Wait a minute. There are too many that I could say that about. And 99% of them are Dems.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Republicans have certainly elected or at least nominated their fair share (and more) of morons and shady characters. It's just sad that this is the best we can field to run for the offices of our land. The smartest people, the hardest workers, the people with the heart to help and to serve - DON'T. WANT. IT.

And I don't blame them. Stop and think about your life. I think about running for office (and I had a few people strongly trying to convince me once, lol! How crazy is that! lol) and I think about where I've been, what I've done in my life, and how it would be "spun" by the media and by an opposing candidate, and how I would respond in the heat of the moment to some of the morons asking incendiary questions intentionally to get a soundbite - and I think Trump would look like a choirboy next to me!

The people who could truly make a difference and turn this country around, the true leaders, don't want anything to do with our political system. And I don't blame them a bit.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Republicans have certainly elected or at least nominated their fair share (and more) of morons and shady characters. It's just sad that this is the best we can field to run for the offices of our land. The smartest people, the hardest workers, the people with the heart to help and to serve - DON'T. WANT. IT.

And I don't blame them. Stop and think about your life. I think about running for office (and I had a few people strongly trying to convince me once, lol! How crazy is that! lol) and I think about where I've been, what I've done in my life, and how it would be "spun" by the media and by an opposing candidate, and how I would respond in the heat of the moment to some of the morons asking incendiary questions intentionally to get a soundbite - and I think Trump would look like a choirboy next to me!

The people who could truly make a difference and turn this country around, the true leaders, don't want anything to do with our political system. And I don't blame them a bit.

This is probably the most accurate thing I'll see on the web for quite a while.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I equate running for public office to walking/wading barefoot through a cesspool filled with shards of broken glass and razor blades. But for some, the draw of power, control, monetary gain and fame are to far too irresistible/overwhelming too deny and or walk away from.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yep. Trump is a perfect example. It may benefit his business interests in the long term, but short term it's been a bad move financially and PR-wise. It's tough to convince a shrewd businessman at that level that entering politics personally is a good move. Much easier to buy politicians and keep running your empire, than it is becoming a pol and running both at the same time.

So it takes a narcissistic megalomaniac like Trump to even consider it. Along with it comes all the personal and professional attacks. For his detractors, the only thing worse than his failures are his successes. Those REALLY piss them off! :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom