The Zombie Apocalypse and You

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember when the hospital had a "smoking room" and it was the cool place to hang out lol
One of my biggest pet peeves in adult care was patients going outside to smoke and then immediately calling me for a breathing treatment. Hated that with a passion, so I generally stuck with taking care of kids.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of my biggest pet peeves in adult care was patients going outside to smoke and then immediately calling me for a breathing treatment. Hated that with a passion, so I generally stuck with taking care of kids.
We ended up having an excursion policy. The policy was that there were no excursions. You go outside you are D/C AMA and can take up you re-admission with your insurance company. Explained up front of course. People tend to change their mind when they find out a cigarette means they will pay out of pocket.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I do laugh at thinking fishing and hunting will get you by, humans will kill all creatures rather quickly.
Those that know how to preserve meat that will last for long periods without refrigeration will be the first ones out in the woods securing the game while the city slickers are fighting over cats and dogs.
Fish will never be depleted and most likely game will suffer, but will come back.

Latest posts

Top Bottom