Things you want, but know you will never have.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The title of this thread should be changed to "Things I want to have but my wife won't let me have."
Anything in 308
Crew Cab 4wd Prerunner Tacoma
A very large shower
A couple of ultralights
As many acres as it takes so that I can walk a day and still be on my land

Robert871

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I would also like a plan, I like the mustang. the plane from which my beloved car got its name. but i like the looks of the more early models; the models including and after D while more sporty, advanced and with better visibility with their bubble canopy, just do not do it for me. i like the sleek yet rugged look of the older models canopy.

i would say my favorite that i would like to own if i became a private pilot, would be a blue nose P-51C, love that silver and blue look, and the canopy. and that powerful rolls royce engine they started using that expanded the flight distance to enhance the capabilities of the plane. yup. i would love to have one like this. but i am afraid it is too difficult to even find a good kit to build a r/c model, they all tend to be the D and later canopy body styles.

i841.photobucket.com_albums_zz338_okwrking871_p_51c.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom