This place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to say how great this forum is. The discussions are lively and allowed. The people are generally helpful and there is a ton of knowledge here. I don’t think I ever realized how much so until this week. I have gotten help from several on here and had several others offer, and it’s just been generally enjoyable.

Funny part is I joined another very very established forum this last week to try and learn more about the sport my Daughter is interested in. Let’s just say the comparison couldn’t be more night and day. Pretty sure I’m going to end up banned from that one by the end of the day lol, and not on purpose!

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, this place is great. One of my favorite things about it is you can disagree with a guy completely, to the point of "I'll never think like you do and you're probably a little deranged for thinking like you do" but in the next thread you're best friends on a different topic.

Then a week later that guy you argued with for four pages volunteers to come cut a fallen tree off your car after an ice storm or water your cattle or help you with a flat tire.

No place in America is like Oklahoma (I've looked), and no other forum is like OKS.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, this place is great. One of my favorite things about it is you can disagree with a guy completely, to the point of "I'll never think like you do and you're probably a little deranged for thinking like you do" but in the next thread you're best friends on a different topic.

Then a week later that guy you argued with for four pages volunteers to come cut a fallen tree off your car after an ice storm or water your cattle or help you with a flat tire.

No place in America is like Oklahoma (I've looked), and no other forum is like OKS.
Perfectly summed up. I’ll argue with folks over politics but discuss a certain gun or bring up an Eat and Shoot and we’ll be shoulder to shoulder sending lead down range.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People try to argue with me about Glock Superiority, but it’s just all blah blah blah! I’m right they are wrong, it’s on them! We friends, it doesn’t hurt my tender feelings.
We know you're right. Now quit bragging about it.
1911 has and will always be the king for sexy looks and reliability! :musketeers:
I've invited more than one on this forum to put their Tupperware against my Kimber in a 1000 round shoot out with no cleaning until the gun fails.
None have taken me up on that challenge. My steel gun has run that course of fire more than once.
The glove is thrown! :rubhands: I have the ammo available.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1911 has and will always be the king for sexy looks and reliability! :musketeers:
I've invited more than one on this forum to put their Tupperware against my Kimber in a 1000 round shoot out with no cleaning until the gun fails.
None have taken me up on that challenge. My steel gun has run that course of fire more than once.
Dennis, you've got to know I was just stringing Herr Glock along. Realistically speaking, a Glock combines the looks of a Hi Point with the handling qualities of something like a Davis or a Lorcin 9mm.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-you-have-my-attention-leonardo-dicaprio-django.jpg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Wait… are you providing the ammo? I may be down for that competition.

Latest posts

Top Bottom