This place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ahhhh a rich person's "sport". so basically cheerleading for guys lol.
Lol, starting to feel that way. But that is what 4H offers and she kinda fell in love with it. First sport I have seen her come home and get right to prepping for the next practice, making sure her equipment is properly stored and cleaning it without her mother or I having to remind her and push her. Also helped that instead of dragging her to practice I was dragging her back home from practice

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
hey i played baseball all thru school and let me tell ya: most people don't know jack $*!& and the ones that claim they do usually know the least.

i'm sure it's the same in trap shooting, something that's a bit esoteric. iirc, i've seen several olympic trap shooters who use somewhat unconventional grips at whatnot. what's comfortable and becomes routine; that's all that matters. when performing a fast twitch action repeatedly that requires accuracy *and* speed, economy of motion becomes extremely important and you get that from repetition and basically nothing else.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to say how great this forum is. The discussions are lively and allowed. The people are generally helpful and there is a ton of knowledge here. I don’t think I ever realized how much so until this week. I have gotten help from several on here and had several others offer, and it’s just been generally enjoyable.

Funny part is I joined another very very established forum this last week to try and learn more about the sport my Daughter is interested in. Let’s just say the comparison couldn’t be more night and day. Pretty sure I’m going to end up banned from that one by the end of the day lol, and not on purpose!
This is a great forum, but it was going down fast under the prior administrator. Dbleak has brought it back by being an “administrator” and not a hypocritical tyrannical dictator. I left for a while and probably wouldn’t have come back if the administration hadn’t changed.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trap shooting. A very very long term forum chuck full of curmudgeons

And for the record, I didn’t get banned on day 1. I got lectured, pulled into a PM session with the site admin and 2 moderators and told that I will no tell them how to run their site. Followed up by another round of shaming from them for sharing the hunter harassment video there
You must be talking about shotgun world. Those guys are snooty and if you only shoot a $5k over under, you are poor and shouldn't be on the forum.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Trap shooting. A very very long term forum chuck full of curmudgeons

And for the record, I didn’t get banned on day 1. I got lectured, pulled into a PM session with the site admin and 2 moderators and told that I will no tell them how to run their site. Followed up by another round of shaming from them for sharing the hunter harassment video there
Really?

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1911 has and will always be the king for sexy looks and reliability! :musketeers:
I've invited more than one on this forum to put their Tupperware against my Kimber in a 1000 round shoot out with no cleaning until the gun fails.
None have taken me up on that challenge. My steel gun has run that course of fire more than once.
The glove is thrown! :rubhands: I have the ammo available.
There are many models that will pass that challenge.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Isn't that what the 10mm guys say about you .45 guys? 😁

There’s a reason it’s called .45 AARP now.

These old geezers and their arthritic hands can’t feel the recoil of the .45 anymore so everyone that’s shoots a caliber smaller than them is considered a wimp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom