This place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trap shooting. A very very long term forum chuck full of curmudgeons

And for the record, I didn’t get banned on day 1. I got lectured, pulled into a PM session with the site admin and 2 moderators and told that I will no tell them how to run their site. Followed up by another round of shaming from them for sharing the hunter harassment video there
This is my crack shot. She made her boyfriend and his buddies look silly last time out.

Attachments

• 184B8887-5304-4A60-BC1C-297B8C2494FE.jpeg
    184B8887-5304-4A60-BC1C-297B8C2494FE.jpeg
    379 KB · Views: 0

Dandy_Aim

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
I just want to say how great this forum is. The discussions are lively and allowed. The people are generally helpful and there is a ton of knowledge here. I don’t think I ever realized how much so until this week. I have gotten help from several on here and had several others offer, and it’s just been generally enjoyable.

Funny part is I joined another very very established forum this last week to try and learn more about the sport my Daughter is interested in. Let’s just say the comparison couldn’t be more night and day. Pretty sure I’m going to end up banned from that one by the end of the day lol, and not on purpose!
Yes
Some good things going on here

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you like that optic?
So far with no range time, just dry firing from the holster in the shop, I'm liking it.
The rounds loaded are going to be its first test under recoil.
It Cowitnesses perfectly with the irons.
Edit, the firearm was designed to be optic ready so the irons are higher in profile to allow for the co-witness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom