This place

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I just want to say how great this forum is. The discussions are lively and allowed. The people are generally helpful and there is a ton of knowledge here. I don’t think I ever realized how much so until this week. I have gotten help from several on here and had several others offer, and it’s just been generally enjoyable.

Funny part is I joined another very very established forum this last week to try and learn more about the sport my Daughter is interested in. Let’s just say the comparison couldn’t be more night and day. Pretty sure I’m going to end up banned from that one by the end of the day lol, and not on purpose!
what sport? please don't say cheerleading.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as the 1911 vs whatever dare/bet....... in all fairness to Dennis he's been calling people out for a long time with that bet and nobody takes him up on it. Guess nobody believes in their "perfection."

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
As far as the 1911 vs whatever dare/bet....... in all fairness to Dennis he's been calling people out for a long time with that bet and nobody takes him up on it. Guess nobody believes in their "perfection."
That's because I know I'll win. I ran that Kimber in USPSA competition matches for a couple of years letting it run until it couldn't run any more with well over a thousand rounds down the pipe just to see how long it would run more than once.
It got so dirty the stainless looked like it had been hit with a rattle can of black paint.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck I'm trying, since he's got the ammo available...
I would say shots fired, but I don't know how well it fits with this silence 🤣

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heck I'm trying, since he's got the ammo available...
I would say shots fired, but I don't know how well it fits with this silence 🤣
You man bun 9mm guys can't handle a real round in .45ACP. Your hands would give out before the course of fire was complete.:laugh6:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You man bun 9mm guys can't handle a real round in .45ACP. Your hands would give out before the course of fire was complete.:laugh6:
Ok first of all I shaved my man bun off in June before our vacation (if you go far enough north, the ticks live in trees and drop down when you walk by) and I was gonna consider bringing a 40 cal Glock 😂

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what sport? please don't say cheerleading.
Trap shooting. A very very long term forum chuck full of curmudgeons

And for the record, I didn’t get banned on day 1. I got lectured, pulled into a PM session with the site admin and 2 moderators and told that I will no tell them how to run their site. Followed up by another round of shaming from them for sharing the hunter harassment video there

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Trap shooting. A very very long term forum chuck full of curmudgeons

And for the record, I didn’t get banned on day 1. I got lectured, pulled into a PM session with the site admin and 2 moderators and told that I will no tell them how to run their site. Followed up by another round of shaming from them for sharing the hunter harassment video there
ahhhh a rich person's "sport". so basically cheerleading for guys lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom