Threat response training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Date/Time Oct 27th 2012/0800-1600
Cost: $150.00 per student includes ammo

We are only taking 15 students!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Call me if you have any questions. 405-823-5300 We are the only Training Center In Oklahoma that can provide you training with Simunition.
www.practicalshooting.net

You might have taken a CCW class or have range experience with a firearm, but in a REAL LIFE SITUATION do you know how well you will react? Countless times students come to us and say; “I’ve been going to the range for years to practice, I think I’m good but I have no idea how good I’d be in a REAL LIFE situation.” Now you can find out how good you really are, or how well you will perform in REAL LIFE SITUATIONS.

Put your ego aside, HOW GOOD and HOW PREPARED ARE YOU IF YOU ARE FACED WITH A LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION? Let’s face it, a CCW class, or the ten classes your took at a range still doesn’t prepare you for real life. Only REAL LIFE Simunition® TRAINING is going to provide you the REALITY CHECK and REALITY TRAINING you’ll need to improve your chances in a REAL LIFE situations.

What is THREAT RESPONSE training?

Threat Response training is NOT a cookie-cutter course. Threat Response training is designed specific to each student’s needs based on their specific situation. Threat Response offers more than xxx REAL LIFE scenarios.

Threat Response training will utilize Real World scenarios to raise your stress level. Elevated stress levels will cause your body and mind to “adjust” within the stress and ”turn on” your learned conditioned responses. In other words, repeated stress scenarios will develop your conditioned responses to allow you to react in the proper way to survive. The student will learn awareness, how to recognize potential threats and how to avoid dangerous areas and situation

Latest posts

Top Bottom