Thugs waiting in line at Walmart.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granted I have an initial investment.
Which for the most part has paid for itself many times over since I started buying all of it back 40 plus years ago.
But I can reload my 38spl rounds for somewhere around 2-3 cents a piece.
Why would I buy gouger prices?
I don't.

Components are starting to restock regularly if you look.
But like 22lr I stocked up on them long before all this crap started too.

I really think people need to spend some time fishing and forget about plinking until the ship rights itself.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Granted I have an initial investment.
Which for the most part has paid for itself many times over since I started buying all of it back 40 plus years ago.
But I can reload my 38spl rounds for somewhere around 2-3 cents a piece.
Why would I buy gouger prices?
I don't.

Components are starting to restock regularly if you look.
But like 22lr I stocked up on them long before all this crap started too.

I really think people need to spend some time fishing and forget about plinking until the ship rights itself.

Well spoken sir, it's gonna be hit or miss for quite a while.

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because they are the ones actually doing it.

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

Yes I am the one getting up at 4:00am to get there and try to get 22, no I'm not a gouger/reseller, just a normal guy with a horder addiction, there have been multiple times when I didn't get any, if you don't go you have no chance at all unless you luck out, I know people hate China mart but it's the cheapest ammo around and I can't afford to buy online, I would love to sleep in, but you gotta feed the addiction! Lol!

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same thing here. Tried to get some ammo and just didn't get there esrly enough. Neck beards everywhere.

images.nymag.com_news_cityside_cityside060501_560.jpg

Very nice pic, sorry it took so long to see the resemblance!

birdhunter1980

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it won't end until people stop acting like scared sheep and grabbing up .22lr like starving villagers grasping at bits of rice in the sand.

If people just stopped buying .22 for a month or even a week it would change. Changing stocking times and taking pictures of "resellers" won't do squat.

Nobody needs .22lr right now. They just want it because it's scarce.

Go to Walmart and plead your case with em, I bet they will sleep in and hope theres 22 when they wake up!
Not gonna happen because its how they make their income, the old guys, SSI isn't cutting it, the young guys have the internet and they can stay up for days, I've seen families of 5 people waiting, not to mention the groups that are hitting every wallyworld that has it. This is the truth, if you don't believe me go see for yourself, get there right at 7:00am.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go to Walmart and plead your case with em, I bet they will sleep in and hope theres 22 when they wake up!
Not gonna happen because its how they make their income, the old guys, SSI isn't cutting it, the young guys have the internet and they can stay up for days, I've seen families of 5 people waiting, not to mention the groups that are hitting every wallyworld that has it. This is the truth, if you don't believe me go see for yourself, get there right at 7:00am.

Go plead my case with them? No thanks. I'm not talking about the people standing in line....

Latest posts

Top Bottom