Time for a gun thread.........What is the favorite of your collection?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A tie, my grandfathers Remington Rand service 1911 and my great grandfathers smoothbore leveraction rifle made by colt. Unfortunately the lever rifle hasn't functioned since I got it, pretty sure someone put a round into it that wasn't the right caliber. But makes a great wall hanger

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Which one is the favorite? All of them!
I've sold all the guns I don't like.

Still- An accurate 5" 1911 with good sights and 200gr LSWC's over 5.1gr WW231 is about the most pleasant shooting experience I've ever had. Makes me look like I'm still a good shot as well.

To add- Make it a warm day with no Oklahoma wind blowing targets away, sun to my back and no buttheads on the range shooting target stands and sweeping me while loading pistols.

And maybe some BBQ during the breaks?

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Soooo many to love.

Probably the little 20 gauge, .22lr over/under that I carried hunting with my dad when I was a kid.

mccullma

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love all my "babies". If I had one that stood out, it would be my CMP "Gap Letter" International Harvester M1 Garand (all matching). Shoots like a dream.

Latest posts

Top Bottom